Residents can explore a broad spectrum of career pathways, meet prospective employers, and discover job openings at Career Fairs in Iredell County.
Gain Valuable Connections Through Career Fairs
Careers fairs are an efficient and effective means for prospecting jobs, networking with other professionals in your industry, and actively interviewing for open positions within organizations that attend these events. Attending a job fair can give you a significant boost in your job search. Here are some of the benefits:
- Connect with top employers who specialize in your industry
- Speak with employers who are actively hiring for open positions
- Receive valuable advice and direct feedback
- Make meaningful connections
Empowering Job Seekers: Resources & Opportunities in Iredell
Our Iredell Ready partners offer multiple opportunities for job seekers to meet with employers and explore available opportunities. NCWorks, Mitchell Community College, and Goodwill Industries of Northwest North Carolina, Inc. can assist with various needs, including preparing a resume, developing interview skills, identifying appropriate career events, and discovering the necessary skills and education for your desired career. Want to see what career events are coming up? Check out our Events Calendar or follow us on Social.
Top four things to know before you go!
- Get a list of companies attending the fair and do your research. This will help you prioritize which companies you want to see and prepare a list of thoughtful questions.
- Create a resume. Ask your school for resources to help you prepare an attractive professional resume.
- Dress for Success. First impressions truly are lasting impressions.
- Be prepared to interview.